Once more, courtesy of Fi
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Didn’t have my glasses on so I couldn’t see. Take that, morning face!
2. What shirt are you wearing? My hypotemoose t-shirt
3. Do you label yourself? Not really. My parents like to (in a good way), it seem to make it easier for them to understand how they managed to create someone so different to them.
4. What does your watch look like? Don’t have one. Which is why I’m always asking people what the time is if I’m away from my devices.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeeeeeeping. Not sure if I was alone or not, there’s a lot of video game playing going on in my house at the moment.
6. Last furry thing you touched? I bought a pair of gloves recently that have a (faux) fur lining.
7. Favourite age you have been so far? Pretty happy with now. I wouldn’t be a teenager or in my early 20’s again for quids. Although the fact that I have grey hairs and pimples simultaneously is a bit shit.
8. What is your current desktop picture? Marvin the Martian. Gav and I have a mini war over desktop images, they change every few weeks when one of us gets sick of whatever the other has put there.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be? Money.
10. The last song you listened to? Am listening to a shuffle right now, current track is “If I ever feel better” by Phoenix. LOVE Phoenix.
11. What time of day were you born? 3.33pm. My older sister was born at 2.22pm.
12. Where did you live in 1987? The outer Canberra suburb of Holt. Lived in that house my entire childhood, my parents still live in the same house, my sister lives in the same suburb.
13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I’m not sure it’s ever actually happened. Knowing myself, I would momentarily rage then get over it.
14. Would you move for the person you loved? Have done so twice. We moved to Melbourne (from Canberra) for Gav’s work, then to the Gold Coast (for mine), then back to Melbourne (his again). We’re not leaving Melbourne again.
15. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Blistex, glasses, clothes.
16. What’s your favourite town/city? To live – Melbourne. To visit – Tokyo, Antwerp, Canberra, Belfast.
17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Lunch today. It’s my day off so I went out, which I don’t often do.
18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Oh YEARS ago. I don’t even do Christmas cards. It was probably to my mate Andy somewhere in the region of 15 years ago.
19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear? I really don’t like dressing fancy (or up). I’m quite happy in jeans most of the time. Probably someone’s wedding sometime in the last year or so.
20. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nah. I ran this morning, so I’m a bit stiff, but as I’ve run more I get less stiff post-run.